Threshold PEP is used for airway clearance, bronchial hygiene, or as an alternative to chest physical therapy. The resistive load creates positive pressure during exhalation that helps open the airways and allows mucus to be expelled.
- Flow-independent one-way valve is suitable for all patients
- Improved mobilization helps clear lungs: Using the Threshold PEP helps patients breathe more freely. It improves mobilization and prevents accumulation of secretions.
- Optimizes bronchodilation for improved gas exchange: When combined with respiratory drug delivery via nebulizer or MDI spacer devices, the Threshold PEP promotes effective breathing.
- Resistance training for improved central and peripheral airway function
- Works in any position for effective therapy
- Constant pressure removes the need for a pressure indicator
- Mouthpiece/mask option for flexibility
- Convenient design is reliable and easy to clean: The Threshold PEP is made of durable, high-impact acrylic.
- Performance Data:
- Accuracy: ±1 cm H2O
- Reproducibility: ±0.5 cm H2O
- Measurement Range: 5 - 41 cm H2O
- Resolution: 2 cm H2O
- Length: 5.1 "
- Diameter: 1.6 "
- Weight: 1.3 oz
- Main Body: Impact-resistant acrylic
- Mouthpiece: Polypropylene
- Nose Clip: Polypropylene
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
THRESHOLD® PEP DEVICEManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (888) 812-1783
Phone: (561) 741-0444
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.