920M PLUS HANDHELD OXIMETER
The 920M Plus and 2500A handheld pulse oximeters provide on-the-spot oximetry readings, and are designed to be easy to use for both healthcare professionals and patients. They feature a bigger display, better performance and a 72-hour memory.
- Full line of sensors for wide variety of studies: A diverse line of finger and ear sensors are available for the 920M Plus. Choose the sensor most suited to the patient, whether adult, infant or neonatal.
- Profusion Light indicates a good connection: The 920M's profusion light makes the device incredibly easy to use. If it lights up, you're recording!
- Optional Rechargeable Battery System for more flexibility
- New design is smaller, lighter and easier to carry
- Larger Display is easier to read: The improved display makes it harder to confuse oxygen saturation and pulse readings.
- Two button operation puts you in control of all functions
- Expanded memory enables longer studies: The 920M Plus Oximeter can record up to 72 hours of data, which allows for longer studies.
- Reduced power use for increased efficiency: The 920M runs on four AA batteries for 100 hours of use, instead of six. The battery light gives you a clear indication of battery condition.
- Oxygen Saturation Range: 0 to 100% % SpO2
- Pulse Rate Range: 18 to 300 pulses per minute
- Oxygen Saturation: 70-100% +/- 2 digits for adults/finger clip/70-100% +/- 3 digits for adults/Flex or Refl/70-100% +/- 4 digits w Ear Clip/70-95% +/- 3 digits for Infant/Neonatal Sensors SpO2 (+/- 1 standard deviation)
- Pulse Rate: +/-3, +/-1 digit
- Pulse Quality: LED, tri-color
- Numeric Displays: 3-digit, 7-segment LED, red
- Low battery: LED, yellow
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F) °C (°F)
- Storage/Transportation temperature: -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) °C (°F)
- Operation humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing %
- Storage/Transportation humidity: 10 to 95% non-condensing %
- Operating altitude: Up to 12,000 meters (40,000 feet) m (ft)
- Hyperbaric pressure: Up to 4 atmospheres
- POWER OPTIONS:
- Batteries: Four 1.5 V AA size alkaline batteries (100 hours typical operation)
- Rechargeable battery pack: NIMH rechargeable battery pack (45 hours typical operation)
- AC Power: Charging stand
- Memory Capacity: 72 hours
- GENERAL SYSTEM:
- Dimensions: 13.8 cm x 7.0 cm x 3.2 cm (5.4" x 2.8" x 1.3") cm (inch)
- Weight (with alkaline batteries): 210 g (7.4 oz) g (oz)
- Weight (with NIMH rechargeable battery pack): 230 g (8.1 oz) g (oz)
- Warranty: 3 years
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
OPUS™ 360 NASAL PILLOWS MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
SIDESTREAM® PLUS REUSABLE NEBULIZER (Respironics)
FLEXIFIT™ 407 PREMIUM NASAL MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
OMNILAB ADVANCED + TITRATION SYSTEM (Respironics)
ORACLE™ 452 ORAL MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
OPUS™ NASAL PILLOWS MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
FLEXIFIT™ 431 FULL FACE MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
FLEXIFIT™ 406 PETITE NASAL MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
SIDESTREAM® NEBULIZER MASKS (Respironics)
GO2 PULSE OXIMETER (Respironics)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
920M PLUS HANDHELD OXIMETERManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (888) 812-1783
Phone: (561) 741-0444
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.